Wine Racks Help!
If you want to have a wall mounted wine rack, you may want to consider build it by yourself cause it’s very easy job to do, especially if you’re handy.
You can make a wall mounted wine rack easily by using an old kitchen cabinet. Purchase an one cabinet at a garage sale or perhaps use your own old cabinet if you have one.
How To Create Your Own Wall Mounted Wine Racks In Simple Steps:
* Start by pulling out the door off of cabinet. Don’t forget to take any brackets and shelves as well out of the cabinet.
* You will need to measure the height of the cabinet to determine how many shelves it should have.
* Cut shelves using a saw for your wall mounted wine rack. Make sure you make a front and back for each shelf.
* To create the neck holders you will need to drill 1″ holes in the center of the board. You will need to determine how many wine bottles will fit across the width of your cabinet.
* You need to repeat step 4 for the rear shelves. This time use a 4″ hole cutter. These shelves will go in the back of your rack.
* Finish the shelves and the cabinet using a paint or stain and liquor.
* Once your paint or stain is dry it is time to assemble the Wall Mounted Wine Rack. Use brackets to mount the shelves in the front and in the back of your cabinet.
* Once everything is in place you will be able to mount your wine rack on the wall.
Put your favorite wine bottle in your new wall mounted wine rack. Your friends and family will be impressed with your creation, and you’ll feel proud of yourself.
Pretty soon everyone will be asking how you made such a gorgeous piece out of an old kitchen cabinet.