Explore the World of Banana Nutrition Information: Say Goodbye to Your Health Problems
Banana is among those fruits in the world which are ideal friend of our health gifted by the Mother Nature. They have quite attractive characteristics which actually help us to master several health linked worries. Almost of us have bananas daily, but fail to visualize the latent potential in it which can shape up our inner health as a perfect one. For this reason, banana should be included in our mandatory consumption list giving the fact of super-rich banana nutrition information.
Here is a list of banana nutrition info for a medium sized ripe banana with the dimensions of 7? length and a weight of 0.28 pounds or 126 grams.
1. a) Amount of cholesterol: 0 gram b) Amount of fat: 0 gram c) Calories: 110 2. Amount of potassium: 400 mg which is 10% of total daily recommended value. 3. Amount of dietary fiber: 4 grams which is 16% of total daily recommended value. 4. Amount of sugar:–.8 grams. 5. Amount of protein: 1 gram which is 2% of total daily recommended value. 6. Amount of vitamin C: 16% of total daily recommended value. 7. Amount of vitamin B6 : 20% of total daily recommended value.
Bananas have a lot of heath benefits. The most significant among those advantages are:
1) These are healthy for the nerves and the heart of the eater. Bananas possess extremely high content of potassium. Potassium is quite useful for the heart and the nervous system. Moreover it plays a essential role in the ion exchange process within the body along with participation in other processes like muscle contraction, digestion, normal rhythmic pumping of the heart and muscular movements etc. Moreover, optimum intake of potassium via sources like bananas helps in the suppression of calcium excretion in the urine. This in turn extremely cuts down the risk of formation of kidney stones. In addition to this loss of calcium is also reduces with the intake of potassium via bananas ultimately decreasing the risk of osteoporosis. The above chart of banana nutrition information distinctly shoes the high contents of potassium in bananas.
2) Bananas are very strong and rich source of dietary fibers. Presence of fibers helps in the smooth bowel movements. Furthermore such configuration is useful in the sense of lower risk of coronary heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
3) As already noted in the banana nutrition information, bananas have high doses of vitamin B6. It plays an important role in the conversion process of tryptophan to serotonin and significantly helps in the formation of haemoglobin within the body. Furthermore the process of antibody production and immunity demands the presence of vitamin B6.
4) Regular intake of bananas maintains the blood sugar levels in the body.
5) Bananas are most preferential for the kids in their early developmental phase.
6) At times, bananas play the temporary role of mood swingers and regenerate the body within a short period of time.
After reading this surprising banana nutrition information no one can ignore the banana as a worthless part of the food-list.